Mobile App Layout
Today a mobile app has become part of any leading business that wishes to reach a much larger audience, largely due to:-
- Mobile devices are used by over 5.2 billion people. 30% of those devices are smartphones.
- By 2020 the world will have 6 billion mobile phone connections.
- Mobile app revenues from app stores worldwide are projected to reach $45.4 billion by the end of 2015 and are expected to grow to $76.52 billion in 2017.
- 52% of the time consumers spent online was by using smartphone and tablet apps of any kind of mobile app layout
- In-app ads perform much better than mobile web ads! Measurement company Medialets found that in-app click-through rates averaged .56 percent globally compared to .23 percent for mobile web ads during the first half of the year.
- Smartphone users spent 89% of their time mobile time using mobile apps.
- App made using android app layout has reached 1,600,000 as compared to 1,500,000 that used the ios app layout.
- From 2014 to 2015, 21% increase was observed in the time spent on mobile apps by users.
Considering the above statistics and the recent growth of cloud computing, Proximate Solutions has placed great emphasis on Mobile App Layout and design. So if you too are interested in apps for your business, contact us.
(Mobile App Layout Designing and Development) Projects